Taman Rimba Kiara is a little green gem located in a corner of the TTDI residential area. The above flowering tree, the firmiana malayana or mata lembu, flashes in testimony to man's care-less-ness - it's one of only two trees in the park that had flowered, since then the tree had been chopped down.

Sunday 14 May 2023

For want of takers

As I stood admiring the gorgeous figs, my thoughts were waste, waste and waste.

Where are the feeders?  Primates perhaps, the winged ones, No?





I could understand if none went for these.


And then, aha, at last!




And this sure made me want to run off to get a bag of figs myself!




A look of contentment for there was none to compete for these luscious fruits.



 

This bunch looked exactly ripe for the taking but alas, none the entire duration I was there.




No comments: