Taman Rimba Kiara is a little green gem located in a corner of the TTDI residential area. The above flowering tree, the firmiana malayana or mata lembu, flashes in testimony to man's care-less-ness - it's one of only two trees in the park that had flowered, since then the tree had been chopped down.

Sunday 28 August 2022

Flexing bee-eater style

 When I saw the Blue-throated Bee-eater fluff, I knew I could be in for a long haul, and it turned out to be a good 15-min one.





And stretch and flex it did as I tried to take it all in, to a rhythmic left and right, and on and on, that guiltily I wished it would stop or I simply had to continue taking one too many similar shots!



And this too, in between....





... any flexing must include preening too, a surprising minimal done throughout.




No comments: