Taman Rimba Kiara is a little green gem located in a corner of the TTDI residential area. The above flowering tree, the firmiana malayana or mata lembu, flashes in testimony to man's care-less-ness - it's one of only two trees in the park that had flowered, since then the tree had been chopped down.

Wednesday 12 October 2022

Parrot cometh again

This is one bird that proclaims its presence as it flies so enables one to quite easily locate it. And the palm flowers seems to draw it here regularly.

 Another encounter with the Blue-Crowned Hanging-Parrot that actually left me feeling as if I was intruding into its privacy!

From the moment it spotted me, it kept a lookout my way which made me feel that decency should allow it, or rather her, to indulge away from prying eyes!




Another quick glance my way, a quick gulp at the flowers, and it was off!




No comments: