Taman Rimba Kiara is a little green gem located in a corner of the TTDI residential area. The above flowering tree, the firmiana malayana or mata lembu, flashes in testimony to man's care-less-ness - it's one of only two trees in the park that had flowered, since then the tree had been chopped down.

Monday 21 March 2022

A cuckoo performs

 When I saw this one sitting pretty, probably the last of the cuckoos still here for this season, I counted myself lucky for it allowed me to circle it for its back and frontal shots.  Perhaps it's true that when a migrant is preparing to leave it's less mindful of human proximity.




And when the display came, I scrambled for the best settings against the blazing sun, but nevertheless was still ever grateful for the show - an angel in black!











No comments: