Taman Rimba Kiara is a little green gem located in a corner of the TTDI residential area. The above flowering tree, the firmiana malayana or mata lembu, flashes in testimony to man's care-less-ness - it's one of only two trees in the park that had flowered, since then the tree had been chopped down.

Friday 11 March 2022

Not time for home yet

 It certainly was a familiar call that broadened my smile and I couldn't wait to spot it. It has been exactly two months to the day since I first sighted the Green-backed Flycatcher in the bukit and it's still around!




Wonder if you recognised me?  We've crossed paths three times, and you're still here.




I'm not complaining because I love how you posed this time even if lighting was not really on my side.





Gorgeous however your perch!










No comments: