Taman Rimba Kiara is a little green gem located in a corner of the TTDI residential area. The above flowering tree, the firmiana malayana or mata lembu, flashes in testimony to man's care-less-ness - it's one of only two trees in the park that had flowered, since then the tree had been chopped down.

Friday 13 November 2020

An 'aww' wish!

 One wish came true - that I would get to redo my images of the Buffy Fish Owl with my present gear - and it did ... all thanks to a walker who alerted me.  Knowing that the bird has fled did not deter me from seeking it out, and determination paid off.  It merely went deeper and higher into a corner.

And it was actually watching me all the time, searching for it!


Gorgeous, gorgeous looking bird!


And then I guessed it didn't mind me around as it took in its surrounding.





And it looked like it's a cosy corner to snooze .....


but it was not to be ... more to come...



No comments: