Taman Rimba Kiara is a little green gem located in a corner of the TTDI residential area. The above flowering tree, the firmiana malayana or mata lembu, flashes in testimony to man's care-less-ness - it's one of only two trees in the park that had flowered, since then the tree had been chopped down.

Sunday 27 August 2017

Almost mesmerising

I was practically transfixed as I watched the Little Heron preening after the night's rain.  Simply adorable and truly entertaining!  I could not stop snapping it and laughing out loud at the same time, much to the amusement of birder friends who were close by.















I turned in time to see a Little Egret landing and creeping towards a juvenile Heron, I'm sure with no devious intent whatsoever!  Nevertheless it scared off the Heron.  And then, it started to indulge itself!



 




No comments: