Taman Rimba Kiara is a little green gem located in a corner of the TTDI residential area. The above flowering tree, the firmiana malayana or mata lembu, flashes in testimony to man's care-less-ness - it's one of only two trees in the park that had flowered, since then the tree had been chopped down.

Friday 10 November 2017

Kingfisher, O, Kingfisher

I have certainly taken countless images of the White-throated Kingfisher but when the opportunity arises each time for me to photograph it, I never fail too.  It may be so common in the taman but I must be careful not to take it for granted.  It's not often that an urban park has more than one pair of these birds.  We are simply lucky.
     Thus, when I saw it perch it was just too tempting not to take heed.
Be careful, heart
Refresh your warmth
for this one, always,
as the morning sun always warms.





No comments: