Taman Rimba Kiara is a little green gem located in a corner of the TTDI residential area. The above flowering tree, the firmiana malayana or mata lembu, flashes in testimony to man's care-less-ness - it's one of only two trees in the park that had flowered, since then the tree had been chopped down.

Tuesday 23 March 2021

Sometimes one does not share

 As I moved on from the mother and young together time, I was entertained again, as it looked like the female Orange-backed Woodpecker had preceded me to this spot.

A lesson in not disturbing your mate while she's busy and preoccupied, which also startled me as I didn't realise the female was inside the sawn off branch.










Then there was peace while both kept to their spot.


And he could proceed to check out the hollow after Madam had vacated it!



The beautiful Orange-backed Woodpecker family of Bukit Kiara.










No comments: