Taman Rimba Kiara is a little green gem located in a corner of the TTDI residential area. The above flowering tree, the firmiana malayana or mata lembu, flashes in testimony to man's care-less-ness - it's one of only two trees in the park that had flowered, since then the tree had been chopped down.

Sunday 25 November 2018

Squirrels' Awww moment

When I saw the two squirrels up high, I didn't think much about it.  In fact, I've made my feelings quite clear about the one-too-many squirrels in the taman that could be quite annoying because these little creatures do get in the way when I'm trying to focus on a winged one, and poof! the winged one would flee before I could even take a shot because of the other one's approach.
But when I viewed the shots I took of these two, taken simply because it's pretty difficult to get two in one frame, I have to say that I just went Awww.


What heart would not melt at the sight of this!


And this is the little cutey away from the adult.


Looked like more cooing going on up there.


Another 'manja' moment.


And then off they went.

No comments: