Taman Rimba Kiara is a little green gem located in a corner of the TTDI residential area. The above flowering tree, the firmiana malayana or mata lembu, flashes in testimony to man's care-less-ness - it's one of only two trees in the park that had flowered, since then the tree had been chopped down.

Tuesday 10 July 2018

An obliging Oriole

It's so rare that a Black-naped Oriole will fly in, perch right in front of one.  When this one did, I couldn't stop clicking away.  Could it be more obliging because it's an older bird, as it did look rather aged compared to the others I have seen, though most of the time those were perched pretty high up.  In fact, this one posed so openly as if to urge me to feel free to admire it!

It actually spotted me clicking away yet surprising it didn't fly off.


And then it looked this way and that way, as if testing my luck.





And finally even showing off its back!



No comments: