Taman Rimba Kiara is a little green gem located in a corner of the TTDI residential area. The above flowering tree, the firmiana malayana or mata lembu, flashes in testimony to man's care-less-ness - it's one of only two trees in the park that had flowered, since then the tree had been chopped down.

Sunday 7 July 2019

Squirrel time

Whilst I've said that I've declared war on these creatures, still I couldn't turn my back on them.  The Plantain Squirrels are adorable when they are not mean, raiding birds' nests and in confrontation with the winged ones, however, they too are preys to the bigger raptors.
When I saw these two being playful, and mollycoddling, I had my awww moments.







Got you again!

More awww moments!



These creatures truly had me trying to keep up to capture their intimate moments, as they darted and sprinted from tree to tree.




No comments: