Taman Rimba Kiara is a little green gem located in a corner of the TTDI residential area. The above flowering tree, the firmiana malayana or mata lembu, flashes in testimony to man's care-less-ness - it's one of only two trees in the park that had flowered, since then the tree had been chopped down.

Wednesday 16 October 2019

Migrant starlings, just

I knew I had missed the amazing spectacle of flocks of Purple-backed Starlings sashaying in the sky over the taman.  Thus I was just hoping to have some record shots of stragglers who normally would break away from the main flocks.  And I just managed to locate just a couple in the taman, male and female too, sitting almost inconspicuously among the common asian glossy starlings, so I guessed for record purpose this would do.
17/2019




No comments: